We currently have an opening for an entry level staff member in our Information Services department.
Information Services is a small department, dedicated to delivering the benefits of technology to ANI, and to supporting our in-house and traveling employees.
This is a good opportunity for a candidate who wants to acquire experience in a wide variety of technology areas, including:
- Laptop and desktop computer installation and configuration
- Supporting our in-house network
- Troubleshooting and end-user support
- On premises and cloud-based systems configuration and support
This position will also provide exposure to other aspects of our information systems operations, depending on need and capabilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- A good working knowledge of computer equipment, mobile devices and Microsoft Office
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A willingness to learn
Moderate physical activity, moving computers, printers, etc. is also part of the job’s requirements. A college degree is not required but preference will be given to candidates with education beyond high school and/or relevant work experience. This position is on-site in our Glastonbury office.
Interested candidates should contact us using the Employment Contact form.
Agency and recruiter inquiries are not welcome at this time.